USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
(1) "Personal Information" refers to all and any information related to User (including but not limited to User’s name, phone number, email address, mailing address and Internet Protocol address) obtained when User use SV Site Page or mobile application.
(2) SV may require User to provide contact information and personal data such as mobile device numbers and email addresses when User register with the Service. Please note that false information may impact SV's ability to provide the service when necessary. ISP may record any forms and communications from User, such as User support requests or reports of infringements.
(3) The personal information User share may be connected to third party services (such as social media networks) integrated with the SV Services. User can upload and share content with other Users on social media (such as "Speed Test results"). Content that User share through social media in connection with this service must be regarded as open to the public and not a confidential content. Therefore, User must fully understand all the actions carefully and responsibly before submitting the information.
(5) ISP shall not be liable for any loss of data/information, system/application failures, other costs and expenses which may arise as a result of the use of the SV Services by the User, including as a result of User’s activities in relation to the use of SV Services with third parties, directly or indirectly.
(6) SV endeavors to provide User with the best experience when using the Service, but SV has no control over any User behavior and is not responsible for all actions taken by Users outside of the prescribed Service terms. Users are advised to fully understand the provisions of the Service that have been set up so as to be responsible for any risk of using this service, whether directly or indirectly.
(7) User is responsible for complying with all applicable laws of the Republic of Indonesia, including any applicable overseas laws applicable to User’s country of residence so far as it relates to the purpose of safeguarding the interests of the SV and ISP.
USE OF DATA/INFORMATION REQUIRED
(8) When User use the Service, SV may collect and process User’s mobile location and network diagnostic information. SV may use such information to create aggregated anonymous data and to use that data in accordance with SV policies. All location or network diagnostic information shared with SV will be subject to SV policies.
(9) User is not obligated to provide location or network diagnostic information to SV. User can configure SV internal settings to change the number and frequency of sharing information.
(10) If User opt-out of the SV service, User can uninstall the Application at any time by any means. After being uninstalled, SV can and will not collect further data on User location or network diagnostic information.
(11) SV collects information on the use of the Service, such as the frequency and scope of the Service's use, the duration of the sessions. SV also records the Internet protocol (IP) address, the domain name and the geographic location of the system that accesses the Service. Such data is usually collected and stored automatically in the log file on the Service's computer server.
INTEGRATION WITH SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORK
(12) User can share information between SV and social media network accounts such as Facebook. User can use his/her personal information and other contents in the social media network for use in SV. User may also choose to use his/her personal information and other content on SV Services to his/her social media network account. These include User location and network information.
(13) In order to connect SV account with social media network account, User will be asked to allow sharing of personal information stored on the social media network to SV. If allowed, SV will collect User information according to the User privacy settings in his/her social media network account. In other words, SV will collect only information User has authorized to share (for examples: name, email address, friends list, profile picture or other information).
USE OF PERSONAL IDENTITY INFORMATION
(14) SV may use personally identifiable information only for the following purposes:
• Operate and improve services, and customize the User experience with the Service and other User experiences;
• Provide support to handle requests and complaints;
• Provide changes, notices, announcements, and additional information related to the Service;
• Send marketing and advertising materials through e-mail messages, with User consent in advance. User can opt-out of the Service mailing list anytime, by changing preferences in User’s personal account or by sending a written notice to info@Signal Viewer.com. ISP will not share User’s personal data without User’s written consent;
• Conductsurveys and requesting questionnaires;
• Implement Terms and Conditions of Service;
• disclose User’s information to the authorities in the context of law enforcement;
• Prevent fraud, misuse, infringement, identity theft and other illegal activities and misuse of the Service;
• Handle Service errors and malfunctions;
• Take any necessary action in any case, dispute or proceedings between User and SV/ISP, or between Users and third parties in connection with SV Services;
• Share personally identifiable information with third parties, provided that the use of such information comply with this policy.
(15) In relation to sharing information with others, SV will not sell, rent or lease User’s personal identifiable information to third parties for their marketing purposes.
(16) SV may use any information / personal data of the User, including but not limited to anonymous, statistics, radio frequency parameters (RF Parameters), SV measurements, bugs and crashes, whether displayed or collected periodically unnoticed by Users , solely to operate the Service as appropriate, to support the improvement of the Service quality and to improve the experience for users.
(17) User agrees that SV may also use such information by posting, disseminating, transmitting or communicating or providing such information to providers, partners and other third parties.
(18) SV will preserve location information and store device information anonymously for the required length of time. This is done by SV to comply with any applicable law, regulation or governmental requirements.
(20) SV puts information security as its top priority. SV strives to secure systems, applications and procedures to protect personal information, to minimize the risk of theft, damage, loss of information, or unauthorized access or use of information. However, SV does not provide absolute guarantee that it will be immune from any errors, malfunctions, tapping or unauthorized access, or any other types of misuse of action beyond the reach of SV’s.